Discovering Creative Professional Photography
Unit One –
- Communication through photographs and what messages they give off.
Unit Two –
- Using primary and secondary research and reference where the information is from, but don’t use Wikipedia.
Unit Three –
- Find a job which you can take photographs for, (e.g. wedding photographs) or even take photographs for a business.
Unit Four –
- Where is photography now? Where do i fit in as a photographer? Am i know able to take photographs with the skills i have learnt.
Reflect – Assess and evaluate
Task One – 4 weeks
- The formal elements
- DSLR – Digital Single Lens Reflex
- Camera shoots raw files
- Location – Photographs either outside or in, even if its dull and dark outside.